- Invite senior ICT officials from the Pacific allies and friendly countries to join this workshop.
- Share our experience regarding developing E-government, SmartCity projects and ICT projects, including introducing the policy, application and implementation of E-government Smartcity projects.
- Visit related agencies and institutes to understand the current development of ICT application.
- Connect participants to promote networking.
- Encourage participants to share the status quo of ICT development from their countries. Taiwanese experts will provide consultations to assist them to draft long-term plans and policy goals. Taiwanese companies are encouraged to introduce related or appropriate solutions and to set up offices in the Pacific region to promote and implement ICT projects.
- Facilitate future exchanges between Pacific allies and Taiwan
- Show Taiwan’s soft power in contributing to allies’ ICT development through information sharing at the workshop.
- Understand allies’ needs to inspire opportunities for future cooperation, including seeking support from World Bank or ADB to fund its development.
- Establish potential or future co-partners to set up training centers.